Training Twitter Feed --------
The PCI Security Standards Council develops and manages a number of programs to build awareness and to train, test, and qualify organizations and individuals to assess and validate adherence to PCI Security Standards.
11th March:Webinar: AQM: 3.0 Reporting Changes webinar
13th March:Webinar: AQM: 3.0 Reporting Changes webinar
17th March - 18th March:ISA Training: Sydney, Australia.
19th March - 20th March:QSA Training: Sydney, Australia.
27th March:Webinar: Ask the Council - An Open Mic Series
These educational programs are designed to assist organizations who want their employees to better understand the compliance process, as well as for security firms, and industry professionals who seek to assist organizations with standards implementation and compliance.
For specifics on each program, click on the links below.
- Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV)
- Internal Security Assessor (ISA)
- Payment Application Qualified Security Assessor (PA-QSA)
- PCI Professional (PCIP)
- Point to Point Encryption Assessor (P2PE)
- Qualified Integrator/Reseller (QIR)
- Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)