Corporate Group Training
You are here because you recognize how important payment card data and PCI Compliance is to your business. A data breach can severely damage your reputation and your ability to conduct business effectively for years – resulting in fines, penalties, loss of sales, damaged relationships and more.
Learn directly from an instructor with hands-on experience in the field of payments security. All courses are available in group training format and delivered as part of our eLearning platform. Your organization will receive all the benefits of an instructor-led training class, at a time and place most convenient for you and your staff.
The PCI Security Standards Council is committed to providing you and your staff (or clients) a way to further your professional development. In as little as one or two days, your organization can be on the road to better data security!
Classes Available in Corporate Group Training Format:
- PCI Awareness – Great for the entire organization!
- 3DS Assessor
- PCI Acquirer
- Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV)
- Card Production Security Assessor (CPSA) – Logical – New!
- Card Production Security Assessor (CPSA) – Physical – New!
- Internal Security Assessor (ISA)
- PCI Professional (PCIP)
- Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE)
- Qualified Integrators and Resellers (QIR)
- Qualified PIN Assessor (QPA)
- Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
- Secure SLC Assessor – New!
- Secure Software Assessor Class – New!
Most classes are available for qualification or informational training
- Train Together – Train the whole team at once
- Easy Scheduling – Schedule a date and time that works best for your organization
- Savings – We offer discount pricing for large groups
- Use Cases – We can tailor use cases to your unique industry or organization needs
- Instructor-led – Learn directly from a payment security expert
- Available for eLearning – Train your entire team while everyone is at home
“Employees are the first line of defense against physical and digital attack vectors. A lack of proper training and awareness can turn employees from assets into liabilities.”