Associate Participating Organization
Secure the Future of Payments Together
Benefits and Opportunities
- Opportunity to stand for election on the Board of Advisors, a seat on the BoA provides your company the ability to vote on the approval of new standards and major standard revisions
- Two complimentary passes for each global Community Meeting
- Opportunity to join Task Forces
- Opportunity to nominate, elect and participate in Special Interest Groups
- Opportunity to participate in PCI SSC RFC process
- Complimentary access to standalone PCI SSC events and webinars
- Access to a wide range of exclusive online resources, including newsletters, and portal
- Two complimentary access passes to the Global Content Library, hundreds of hours of video content from our Global Community Events
- Two complimentary PCI Awareness training seats
- Consideration on Call for Speakers at PCI SSC Events
- Discount on sponsorship and vendor showcase fees
- Your company logo on the PCI SSC website
- Use of “PCI SSC Associate PO” logo for your company website and promotional materials
- Company name featured in roundup post on PCI Perspectives Blog
- Social media promotion
*Benefits and discounts subject to change
Make a Difference in Our Industry
Associate Participating Organizations have the opportunity to have their voices heard about via the Request for Comment (RFC) process. Additionally, Associate Participating Organizations can attend community meetings, receive exclusive Council communications, such as advance review of drafts of standards and supporting materials, and regular dialogue with key stakeholders.
With organizations from across industries and around the world, including retailers, airlines, hotels, banks, technology companies, payment processors and industry associations, these organizations play a key role in both influencing the ongoing development of PCI Security Standards and programs, and in helping ensure that PCI Security Standards are implemented globally to secure payment data.
Associate Participating Organization Fees
|New Member Fee
|Annual Renewal Fee
|Annual Renewal (Tier 2 country*) Fee
|New Member (Tier 2 country*) Fee
All fees are in US Dollars.
* Organizations that are headquartered in countries classified as upper-middle-income, lower-middle-income and low-income economies by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups qualify for a reduced membership rate.
It’s easy to join the PCI Security Standards Council.