Join PCI SSC
Let Your Voice Be Heard
Participating Organization membership in the PCI Security Standards Council, LLC is open to entities around the world that participate in the payment processing system, including merchants, processors, POS vendors and software developers, and financial institutions. Annual dues for Participating Organizations are $3,500, and there is no limit on the number of employees of your organization who can be active.
A key benefit for Participating Organizations is the opportunity for advance review of standards and supporting materials before release, with the opportunity to provide comments directly to the PCI SSC. Whether it is an update of an existing standard or a new standard or program, we seek the input of our Participating Organizations before we roll it out.
Participating Organizations also have the opportunity to:
- Vote for Participating Organization representatives on the PCI Security Standards Council Board of Advisors
- Nominate a representative to stand for election to the PCI Security Standards Council Board of Advisors
- Review drafts of all revisions to the DSS and PA-DSS specifications, and any new specifications, prior to public release
- Attend Community Meetings hosted by the PCI Security Standards Council
- Recommend new initiatives for consideration to the PCI Security Standards Council
- Drive the PCI SSC Special Interest Groups (SIGs) that provide the Council with understanding and guidance on particular topics or technologies, and recommend changes, clarifications or improvements to the PCI Data Security Standards (DSS) and the programs that support the DSS
- Attend exclusive Webinars produced by the Council on industry-relevant topics at no charge
How to Join the PCI SSC
It's easy to join the PCI Security Standards Council as a Participating Organization: just select, download, complete and submit an application.
Your information will be reviewed, and, upon your acceptance as a Participating Organization, you will receive an invoice for the annual $3,500 USD membership fee. Once we've received your payment, all member benefits will be activated.