Shangri- La Hotel
11 Jalan Sultan Ismail
Kuala Lumpur, 50250, Malaysia
(60 3) 2032 23388
A limited number of guest rooms have been set aside at the Shangri- La Hotel.
The group rate at the Shangri La Hotel is RM535.00 per night for a Single Occupancy and 585.00 per night for a Double Occupancy.
These rates include breakfast and hotel WiFi. The rates are subject to (10%) service charge and the prevailing government tax at (6%). The group rate is available for reservations from 15 November 2013 through 21 November 2013, based on availability. The hotel's check-in time is after 14:00 and check-out by 12:00. If you require an earlier check-in or late check-out please contact the hotel directly.
Guest room reservations must be made by Monday, 4 November, 2013 in order to receive the group rate. Once the room block sells out, or after the cut-off date of 4 November, whichever comes first, the hotel will accommodate additional requests for rooms on a space and rate available basis only.
To book your room at the Shangri- La Hotel, you may call the hotel’s reservations department at +33 (0)4 97 03 44 44. You must identify yourself as being part of the PCI SSC 2013 Community Meeting in order to receive the group rate.
You may also book your reservation online.
All reservations must be guaranteed using a credit card.
Hotel Cancellation Policy: Delegates who cancel their guest rooms after 72 hours prior to the arrival day or fail to check in to the hotel will result in a late cancellation penalty equivalent to full duration of reserved stay.
Extensive light rail train services are available on the KTM Komuter, Putra LRT and KL Monorail. KLIA Express provides uninterrupted train service from the KLIA International Airport to KL Sentral, which is a 20 minute tax ride from Shangri- La Hotel.
Public busses are widely available within the city at designated public bus stops. Almost all buses are air conditioned and equipped with an automated ticket vending machine.
Taxis are available widely in the city and at designated taxi stands. Please note that rides between 12midnight and 6am are subject to a 50% surcharge, in addition to the metered fee.
Shangri- La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur offers a car rental service. Drivers must hold an international driving license and be at least 23 years old.
Directions from KLIA International Airport to Shangri- La Hotel
- Head northeast on Jalan Cta 2 Toward Jalan Cta 4b
- Slight right toward Lebuhraya Kila Extension
- Continue straight onto Lebuhraya Kilia Extension
- Keep left at the fork and merge onto Lebuhraya Utara – Selatan Hubungan Tengah
- Continue straight onto Lingkaran Putrajaya
- Take the ramp onto Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur- Putrajaya
- Take the exit on the right toward Bulatan Kampung Pandan
- At Bulatan Kampun Pandan take the 2nd exit onto the Jalan Kampung Pandan ramp
- Keep right at the fork and merge onto Jalan Kampung Pandan
- Continue onto Jalan Sultan Ismail
- Turn right onto Jalan Imbi
- Turn left onto Jalan Sultan Ismail
Asia-Pacific Community Meeting
20 November 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia